MES DAY || MEMORIES


Cant really accept the fact that those beautiful days are over...

Those days, I only used to think about passing out from the college as an Engineer and starting to work...so no need to study anymore...Now when I rewind myself 6 years backwards...those nostalgic beautiful 4 years are making me feel satisfied with my college days...really miss my college...

Very well remember the day I reached MES for the first time for admissions.. After that, those scary ragging days in sem1&2....happy strike days... assignments.... lab exams (OMG)...seminars... projects...lab records...library...sessionals... semester exams... our sirs and madams...the HOD...uniform...lab coat...lab mates...class lectures... bench mates....college day celebs..sports days....techno-fests....

Our semester outings to munnar, palakad, coorg, bangalore, hyderabad, Goa...a few study tours to industries, those also will finally become our outings only.....those beautiful days when we were all enjoying in the rain while climbing the rajamalai hill in munnar...OMG... so nostalgic....

Kunji Beevathu MES Ladies Hotel....
My home for 4 years... everyday was a celebration there...either with studies n exams or with events...birthday gathering of AEI girls...hostel food, which I liked a lot... hostel days.....my hostel rooms...roomies....sindhu, babitha, angela and soorya...n d regular visitors, smitha n shainy....
whenever I see Tiger biscuit now, I remember those exam times when that will be the only left over snack in our room and we 4 will fight to have it....

Kuttipuram... KR Bakery puffs....watching movies from the small theaters in thirur.....Shivan temple....the bridge across river barathapuzha....railway station...

Visits to friends houses in kannur, ernakulam, aluva, thrissur.....friends weddings at palakkad...
the shreds exams....campus selections.....n the list goes on and on..

We the TVM-ites used to get so excited on the day when we are all ready to head home for vacation in kannur express, guruvayoor express, venad express, or kurla... those train journeys were sooo scenic and full of fun...


This AEI class snap we took after our 8th sem exams...only course viva was pending that time...

Still remember the day I was vacating my hostel room to reach home by June 27th  2004...
Really miss those beautiful days... miss u my MES...really miss my friends n my roomies.....u made my life beautiful in MES for 4 years...


Comments