PINK AND PURPLE THEMED FIRST BIRTHDAY OF LITTLE ASH


Happy Birthday my baby! oops...my toddler! shez promoted....

I miss the days when you were too small in my hand...I really miss you as a baby....I loved your small fingers so much...loved the days when u were in my tummy, born, turned, crawled, sit, and walked....n nowadays u r always running my naughty.....how time flies.....those sweet and beautiful 365 days after I see you for the first time...time really flies.....Happy 1st birthday our dearest daughter...


Ashmi cut her first cake on her b'day day @daycare, Small World English Nursery with her buddies and had lunch with them. On d day, my baby was so busy walking here and there as the place was so familiar for her. We were just  enjoying that...


The friends party went on well and we hope the guests too enjoyed our party. After a few months of planning for the party, now we are relaxing. Hope our lil one will like the party pics once she is grown.



Ashmi's bday pics!

Happy birthday to you lil pretty girlie....


Comments

  1. Two sweet ladies, made my life happy.

    Happy B'day my little lady, and be proud of your mother for making everything perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment