CHICKEN FILLET PIZZA


I love to eat pizza and so thought of preparing it at home. We can prepare the complete pizza at home starting from baking the base, prepare the sauce, cook and shred the chicken. I do not have that much time to do all these after my office hours. So I bought frozen pizza base, sauce and made my job easy.... My pizza was ready in just 15 mins.
 
Ingredients
Frozen small pizza base - 4
Pizza sauce - 2 tbsp
Chicken fillet - 4 pieces fried, cubed
Tomato  - 1 small cubed, remove seeds
Capsicum - 1/2 small cubed
Mushroom - 4 cubed
Onion - 1 cubed
Olives - 4 black sliced
Oregano flakes
Chilly flakes - optional
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Mozzarella cheese



Method
Take a flat bottom nonstick pan and grease with olive oil. Place the pizza base on the pan. Spread pizza sauce, place some cheese. Add chopped vegetables and chicken fillet pieces. Sprinkle some chilli and oregano flakes. Spread some more cheese on top. Now turn on the stove in sim/low flame, cover and cook for 5-10 mins till the bottom of the pizza base turns light brown. Now remove the pizza from the stove and microwave in high for 1-2 minutes till the cheese melts. Serve it hot.



Comments

Post a Comment